Adsense

Friday 5 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 5: My Christmas Wishlist...

What's Christmas without sharing a bit of what you fancy?! The only list I make for Christmas is for Si, he likes me to write one out so when he's shopping he has ideas of things that I'd like, to go with any surprises he gets for me. If people ask me what I'd like then I tell them something different or tell them something from that list, or they talk to Si about what I'd like that he hasn't already got.

I've asked for bits and bobs like CDs and DVDs but I thought I'd share with you a few of the main things that I would love to receive for Christmas this year. Let me know if you have asked for any of these items too!


1 - This Big Ben Wall Clock sticker set is something that I've had my eye on for a long time! I've just never got round to buying it to be honest so when I was writing up my list for Si, I popped this on there. I just love the concept of it, rather than having a normal wall clock. In our living room we have a feature wall and then the rest of the walls are magnolia so I think it'd be perfect in there. I already know exactly where it'd go! So, it basically comes as four vinyl wall stickers, which each have intricate cut out detailing to reveal the wall behind. It has a 3D clock face, with carved metal hands and an ultra quiet ticking motion. It is 132cm high and requires 1 AA battery. I just love how unique it is. Different sizes and styles are sold all over the Internet but you can get the one I've featured above at I Want One Of Those for £9.99.

2 - I love Lush products but this Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie is my favourite product that they do. It smells AMAZING! I can't even do the smell justice through a blog post, but it lingers, so I always come out of the shower smelling like roses! It contains rich cocoa butter and almond oil so it leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple and it does last. I'd buy this product all the time but the only thing that puts me off is the price. It's £16.95 for a 200g tub, but it's a great gift to ask for if someone wants to spend a little more and buy you something special. My sister said she was going to pick this up for me this year as she was meant to get it for me last year but just never got round to picking it up. So I'll be very grateful if she does :).

3 - I love playing The Sims, so as The Sims 4 PC game is now out, I thought this would be a good gift to ask my dad for. If I receive it, I'm looking forward to trying it out and seeing what's new with the game. Si got me The Sims 3 when it came out and I've had fun playing that. I'm hoping there's a lot more features to keep me interested with the new game as sometimes I can get a little bored after I've made a family, chosen a house and furnished it. I always have the best intentions of progressing with my family though, so it'll be good to start afresh with The Sims 4. You can get this from Argos for £40.99.

4 - Gucci Rush is one of my all time favourite perfumes. I first had it when I was 17/18 and I'm not sure if I bought it for myself or received it as a gift, but I've loved it ever since. My sister asked me what I'd like for Christmas and I mentioned that I've run out of nice perfumes. She knows that I love this perfume so said she'd get it for me. I haven't had it for so long, so I can't wait to wear it over Christmas :). It smells of a mix between florals and spices with notes of bergamot, peony, gardenia, violet, vanilla and patchouli. It is quite a deep, sensual fragrance, I'd definitely recommend giving it a smell next time you're in Boots :). You can get a range of sizes for different prices from Boots.

5 - This Real Techniques Blush Brush is another thing that I mentioned to my sister that I'd like. I only have three Real Techniques brushes, but they are my favourite type of make-up brush to use as they are so soft and provide a flawless finish. I'd love to own the whole collection but out of all the other brushes from the collection, I thought this is the one I'd love to own next. You can get this brush from Feel Unique for £9.99.

6 - I love this Prolex Ceramic Kettle and Teapot In One. It is like a regular kettle but in the shape of a teapot. This specific one is from B&M's for £14.99. This is the first ever design I saw of a teapot kettle and then more recently I saw a similar one in Next. I actually went to a B&M store with Si to purchase this and they didn't have it in stock at that branch but I'd seen it at another branch with my mom a month before, but decided to leave it until a month later as I'd already bought a lot of home furnishings that day. Typical, it's always the way! Anyway, Si said he'd look for one for me for Christmas, so it's on the list! I don't mind if it's this exact design, but I know if Si gets me one, he'll find a good one :). I think this would really stand out in our kitchen and will be something a little bit different, which I love!

What have you asked for this Christmas?

Have you asked for any of the same things as me?

Don't forget to like, comment and follow to keep up to date with the rest of my Blogmas posts :).

Thanks so much for reading lovelies!
Gem XxOo
Images courtesy of I Want One Of Those, B&M's, Boots, Feel Unique, Lush and Argos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...