Adsense

Monday 8 August 2011

My Current Wish List (August 2011)...

There are sooo many things that I have had my eye on recently. However, due to me and my FiancĂ© saving for our wedding and just generally not being able to splash out as much as I have wanted to-I have had to refrain from buying all the beauties that I would like :-(. So, I thought I would share my current wish list with you all...it'll be cool to see which of you lovelies have any of the items and which of you want the same items as me :-).

There are a fair few things, so prepare yourselves...ha ha.

First off, I have been after some merged blushers for a while now. I would love to have a pink one, a peach one and a bronzing one. I just like the look of them and the fact that they have more than one colour in them. The Accessorize ones have really been taking my fancy especially these two below. The pink one is called 'Diva' and the bronze one is called 'Bombshell'. You can get these from Superdrug and on the website at the moment they are £5.50 each. You can see them here.

                                  Pictures courtesy of the Superdrug website.

I am majorly into cute, flowy day to day dresses that I can either wear bare-legged, with tights or with leggings. I love this one from Asos-the green is a little different as I usually go for dark, neutral or coral colours in clothes. However, I love the colour of this and the scalloped style collar is so cute and goes all round the back aswell! I could see myself wearing this a lot and feeling really comfortable and girly in it :-). At the moment it is £35 from Asos, you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Asos website.

I love coral/peachy colours at the minute, whether it be in make-up, accessories or clothes. I have wanted this make-up item ever since it came out, as I have tried the Benetint and Posietint from Benefit. I didn't buy the full size products of these, but I had them free in Glamour Magazine (June 2011). I did have to buy two magazines to get these two products, but I love them and use them all the time! When I spotted the ChaChatint, I fell in love with it, but it is £24.50 at the minute on the Boots website and I can't really justify spending that when I don't really NEED it, I would just like it. Anyway it is described as a mango colour-so I can imagine it being a peachy/coral colour and you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Benefit website.

This necklace I have wanted for a long long time.

Picture courtesy of gemsinvogue from Etsy.

The necklace seems to be really hard to find anywhere else but Etsy. There are a lot of different sellers that sell this style of necklace-some are real gold/silver some are just plated and so range in price. I would love the above gold one and preferably real gold so it doesn't discolour. There are also some really pretty different coloured crosses (also side crosses) and the below turquoise one has also really caught my eye...so pretty! Like I said there are a lot of sellers that sell this style of necklace but you can see the search results here.

Picture courtesy of DelicacyJ from Etsy.

I have seen this bronzing powder spray in many people's hauls on YouTube and to be honest I did see it in Boots last time I was out shopping, but I opted for another bronzer instead of this one as I wasn't sure about it. However, after seeing people use it on YouTube, I would love to try it out for myself. It is the Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder Spray for Face and Body. It is available at the minute for £7.99 from Boots and you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Boots website.

I live in the UK, so the next product I can't get here, but it is something I have seen many a time on YouTube and just something I would like myself. It is the EOS Smooth Sphere Organic Lip Balm-just a simple product, but I like that it is a little bit different. I also love the fact that it is 95% organic, 100% natural, aswell as being petrolatum and paraben free-bonus! From the EOS website (which I could order from, but the shipping is quite expensive considering I only want one :-/) at the minute they are $3.29 and you can see them here. I love the sound of the Strawberry Sorbet and the Lemon Drop.

Pictures courtesy of the EOS website.

I have also had my eye on some espradrilles lately. A nice black and navy blue pair would be lovely :-). I know that many places sell them, but the below ones from Asos look really nice. The navy ones are currently £6 on sale and you can view them here. The black ones are currently £5 on sale and you can view them here.

Pictures courtesy of the Asos website.

I actually ordered the below skirt a few months ago from H&M and when some of the other items I ordered came through, the delivery note said that the skirt was out of stock and that I wouldn't be receiving it. However, I still love it and it is on sale at the moment but my size is currently (surprise, surprise) out of stock, so I don't think I'm ever going to get it. It is currently £3.99, reduced from £7.99 and you can see it here. I love how I could just tuck a vest top into it and it would feel really comfy and casual, whilst also being summery and girly.

Picture courtesy of the H&M website.

I'm loving these two jewellery items from Asos at the minute. The gummy bracelets with hanging peace sign charms are £6 at the minute and you can see them here. The extra long pendant with heart charm necklace is currently £6 and you can see this here.

Pictures courtesy of the Asos website.

There are some mineralised blushes from Mac (that remind me of the Accessorize merged blushers) that I would love to get my hands on. The ones I like the most are 'Feeling Flush and 'Warmth of Coral'. They are both £19 and you can see them here.

Pictures courtesy of the MAC website.

I have wanted a tapered face brush for a while now. Mainly to use for contouring and the one I like the look of the most is the MAC one, it is £37 and you can see it here. Does anyone have this brush? Is it worth the price? Does anyone know any other tapered face brushes that are slightly cheaper?

Picture courtesy of the MAC website.

There is a NARS blush that I really like at the moment. It's called 'Torrid' and it's a coral shimmer colour. It's £20.50 from Asos, you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Asos website.

There is a dress that has been really popular lately, that I would just love to have! I have seen it on a website called Own The Runway and Frankie from The Saturdays has been seen wearing it. It is a belted tailored pleat dress and on the website it is £26.99, you can see it here. I love the red colour, but would also love this dress in black.

Picture courtesy of the OwnTheRunway website.

I love play-suits and am loving this one from River Island at the moment. It is £40 and you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the River Island website.

I have had my eye on these river island earrings for a while. I had vouchers for River Island a while ago and the week before I had the vouchers I went into River Island and spotted the earrings and really liked them. However, as I didn't have the money at the time and knew I had vouchers coming to me, I waited. A week later I went back to get them and it was typical that they weren't there any more. They are £10 and you can see them here.

 Picture courtesy of the River Island website.

There are also some other earrings from River Island that I like and they are quite similar to the ones above. They are £9.99 and you can see them here.

Picture courtesy of the River Island website.

A fellow YouTuber/Blogger (Liv Jordan-iclelivzi) has recently started up her own business making and selling bracelets mainly but also some necklaces. They are really cute, all hand-made and I think they all or most of them come with a little 'made with love' charm. You can view her YT video introducing her business here. I have my eye on one of her bracelets in particular and it's a full pearl bracelet. It is £5 and you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of The Vintage Cave website.

I have been looking for a black stone ring for a while. I have seen loads about but I have tiny fingers, so really I need extra small or an adjustable ring. I really like this kind of design...

Picture courtesy of the Topshop website.

I just don't seem to have any luck when it comes to rings. This one is from Topshop and at the minute it is £7.50, you can see it here. Has anyone seen any around that is the same kind of design stocked in extra small or adjustable?

I have looked at this dress several times in Topshop, I love it! They have several crochet dresses, but I like this one because it is floral and coral :-). My kind of dress. It is £29 and you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Topshop website.

I also like this one for £36 from Topshop, you can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Topshop website.

I have been after a cropped denim jacket for a while and the one I like is from Topshop for £42. I have some Topshop vouchers at the moment and have been saving them for when I go into town to get this one. You can see it here.

Picture courtesy of the Topshop website.

I have been loving the 'scalloped hem' style of clothes recently and I would love to own these shorts. They are £30 from Topshop and you can see them here.

Picture courtesy of the Topshop website.

Lastly (you'll be glad to know), I recently saw these on Twitter and they are called Pommallows. They are basically marshmellows decorated in different toppings-something a little bit different. To be honest, they are really reasonably priced and look delicious. They range from 50p to £10, you can see them here.

Picture courtesy of the Pommallows website.

Do any of you have any of these items?

Does anyone know any better deals for similar items?

Or are you all just wishing you could buy them, like me? He, he. 



Thanks so much for reading my post lovelies-please follow, like and comment :-).

Much Love Gem XxOo

You can find me on YouTube here.
You can find me on Twitter here.

Disclaimer: I would just like to add I haven't been asked by any of the above companies who sell the above items, to advertise any of the items I have stated above. This is my own genuine wish list for this current time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...