Adsense

Friday 29 March 2013

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (What A God Send)...

This is going to be a small post about a product I acquired recently that I feel is definitely worth sharing with you all!

Picture courtesy of Asos.

This little beauty (Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover) has been an absolute god send recently. I say recently, because I've only had it about a month and a bit. It's from Asos and is currently £4.99, which I feel is really reasonable. Sometimes, god send products can be a rip off, but this price was definitely a pleasant surprise :).

The nourishing formula is enriched with sweet almond oil, red fruit and vanilla fragrance. Trust me, the smell on your nails after you have removed any polish is absolutely gorgeous, not like the usual strong kinds of polish remover than can trigger a headache!

I can honestly say I have enjoyed removing my nail polish as and when I've had to recently, because this product means I can literally swirl each finger around in the pot a couple of times and all traces of nail polish is removed. It takes less than 30 seconds to do all ten nails, so then you can paint your nails with a fresh colour quicker, rather than having to sit there with normal polish remover and cotton pads trying to get into every nook and cranny of your nails to remove all traces of polish.

This is definitely a product that I'd recommend!

Do any of you lovelies have this?

Thanks for reading!
Gem XxOo

4 comments:

  1. How does this fair with glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to swirl your nails around a few extra times in the pot, but it is definitely quicker and more effective than just using cotton pads and regular nail polish remover :)

      Delete
  2. oooh ive been desperate to try this! your blog is so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely lady :). I don't think you'll be disappointed if you try it. I wasn't :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...